At The Renova Corporation, we often use assessment tools to pinpoint areas of strength and weakness within your organization. These assessment tools are designed to enhance organizational focus and alignment, assuring leadership, strategic planning and culture are mutually supportive.
Organizational Culture Tools
These web-based survey tools assesses the way organizational practices, leadership actions and specific employee behaviors operate to influence whether your corporate, division or department strategy is supported or impeded. They focus on the way groups of people operate on a day-to-day basis.
- CulturePulse. One of the most effective means of engaging the hearts and minds of stakeholders in strategic planning or change efforts is to begin from where they are now. Culture Pulse is a customized survey tool based on 35 culture patterns, such as “collaboration” and “process discipline” that quickly captures what’s going on and what needs most attention to prepare your organization for change or new direction.
- Culture-Strategy Fit Profile. Culture aligned with strategy accelerates execution. Misaligned cultures create growth-impairing obstacles and hobbles strategies from achieving their potential. This broad assessment focuses on the fit between your current culture and strategic value proposition (e.g., emphasis on results, innovation, operational excellence, customer experience) and goals. It also addresses current leadership style and how to leverage culture and leadership to create breakthrough results.
- Intergenerational Snapshot. This tool examines practices and behaviors and describes the preferred work and management style of a multigenerational staff, from baby-boomers to Millenials. It then assesses the way your organizational culture is operating that supports or hinders these preferences, impacting motivation, retention and performance.
- Merger and Acquisition Snapshot. When combining organizations, potential “culture clashes” often drain productivity, cost savings and value creation. This tool, comprised of 12 key factors, such as short term vs. long term orientation, assesses culture synergies as well as where tensions are most likely to occur. By understanding where synergy or friction points will occur early in the process, integration plans can be tailored to capitalize on shared strengths while managing reactions.
Employee surveys examine different factors such as satisfaction with pay and benefits, employee relations practices, physical work environment, satisfaction with management practices such as performance management and other factors. We have a large library of survey items, dimensions and tools to build a customized employee web-based survey to meet your specific needs.
We also offer a coaching coupled with assessments designed to accelerate individual growth, change and performance. Our focus is on increasing leadership and management skills – particularly important during change implementation, transitioning to a new position with increased responsibilities or moving into higher management levels that require stronger leadership skills.
A sample of our assessment tools includes:
- 360 multi-rater tools to assess such areas as leadership, communication and teamwork.
- Measurement of critical behaviors and competencies across factors of superior performance.
- Measurement of key values to identify your behavioral drivers and the attitudes that move you to action.
Our coaching process includes:
- Comprehensive assessment.
- One-on-one meeting to review assessment results, discuss personal vision and review long- and short-term goals to accomplish during coaching period.
- Working with the coach, the individual identifies areas for improvement and develops a list of competencies necessary to move to the next level. They also focus on possible obstacles to achieving goals.
- Regular, confidential one-on one sessions follow a plan of action and monitors achievement of interim goals.
- Quarterly progress reviews focus on specific measurable results.